18th June 2011, 12:39 PM
varsha.k

For TANCET counseling from which bank to get the DD? How much amount? Procedure for the counseling?

for tancet mca counselling ..in which in bank we have to get the dd??in wat amount???what is the total procedure for tat counselling ??????plz help me...my mail id [email protected].......

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  2. Procedure for TANCET counseling? Will I get into counseling and when does it start?
  3. Procedure of counseling of TANCET?
  4. When and where will the TANCET form be available for M.E? Procedure to apply for counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  6. From where to get TANCET counseling form for M.E admission? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  7. What are the counseling dates of TANCET exam?
  8. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  9. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  10. Date of counseling of TANCET for M.E Electrical and Electronics? Procedure to be followed and fee structure?
  11. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  13. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  14. Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?
  15. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  16. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?
  17. Which kind of college will I get through counseling after scoring 23.122 in TANCET? -- [New]
  18. Date of TANCET MBA results? Procedure to apply for counseling? From where can we get the counseling form? Last date to submit the form? How much to pay for the form?
3rd July 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For TANCET counseling from which bank to get the DD? How much amount? Procedure for the counseling?

when d Me counselling applicatio form will b given?
6th July 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For TANCET counseling from which bank to get the DD? How much amount? Procedure for the counseling?

when will be the tancet counselling forms issued? what is the procedure to apply
11th July 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Eppa counselling pa pls pls reply
15th July 2011, 08:45 AM

Post Re: For TANCET counseling from which bank to get the DD? How much amount? Procedure for the counseling?

wt name should we take the dd (ex anna university)
7th February 2012, 07:42 AM
raji sachin

tancet mca counselling ..in which in bank we have to get the dd??in wat amount???what is the total procedure for tat counselling ??????plz help me...my mail id [email protected].......[/QUOTE]
15th May 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Counsling date mca tancet when?
17th May 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

available college 30.86 TANCET mark? by comparing previous year
21st June 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i Got 4.20 wich clge aviailable for me (mba)
8th July 2016, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

For TANCET counseling from which bank to get the DD? How much amount? Procedure for the counseling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?