16th January 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University for PhD in Physics? Criteria to complete PhD in less time?

I am M.Sc in Physics candidate and now want to do PhD from Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University. Please tell me procedure to join PhD? Criteria to complete PhD in less time?

Related Questions:
  1. Good colleges for M.A (Geography) in India? Opportunities abroad after M.A?
  2. Procedure to apply for Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship 2018?
  3. When the application of Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  4. Important dates of Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship 2018?
  5. Which are the top colleges for M.Sc in Microbiology? Fee structure for this course?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship for BTech 1st year student?
  7. Documents required to apply in Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to join NASA for PhD in Physics candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  10. What is the procedure to do PhD Zoology in IGNOU? How much time will it take to complete the course?
  11. Procedure to apply for PhD commerce with entrance exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  13. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  14. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  16. Can a M.Com 1st year passed get into PhD course? What is the procedure for PhD while pursuing Masters?
  17. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  18. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
19th January 2018, 04:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University for PhD in Physics? Criteria to complete PhD in less time?

You need to apply for admission, when there is a notification by the concerned university. Just make sure you are having 55% in your M.Sc degree from a recognised university.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview. Duration will range from 2 to 5 years maximum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?