27th June 2010, 08:10 PM
riyaa

Where should Telecom Engineering Student do an internship for a month? How to apply for those internships?

hi..where can telecom engineering students get to do an internship for a month this july ..how to apply for in and are there any criteria for doing an internship..plz get me details

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply for summer internship in Bangalore while in 3rd year Telecom Engineering?
  2. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  3. How to apply for internship in telecom companies in Pakistan?
  4. What are the various summer internships available at Telecom Companies in Mumbai?
  5. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  6. Is there any internships available during the current month?
  7. How can I apply for 1 month Internship in Northern India being a B.E.(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How can I apply for Internship in Telecom firms during summer vacation in Delhi and NCR being an ECE student?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student? -- [New]
  10. Importance and benefits of Internship? How many Internships is sufficient for a candidate?
  11. How can I apply for internship in IITs? How can I apply for the course? Information regarding the internships? Duration of the course?
  12. Requirements to apply for Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited for B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  15. Does Bharti Airtel offer Internship to ECE 4th semesters students? Eligibility to apply?
  16. How to apply for Internships as a ECE student?
  17. How can i apply for summer internship in private banks after BBA completion?
  18. Where can I apply for 2 months Internship if pursuing B.E.(Telecommunication Engineering)?
13th March 2011, 08:27 PM
vaibhavaggarwal0828

Default Re: Where should Telecom Engineering Student do an internship for a month? How to apply for those internships?

as a telecom engineer ,you can do ur internship in BSNL and its very simple to apply there,just submit ur resume ,training letter recognized bu ur college and other required documents there.
thanx
14th March 2011, 05:33 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where should Telecom Engineering Student do an internship for a month? How to apply for those internships?

Hiiiiii,

Telecom Engineering Students can do an internship for a month from following industries / organisation: -

1. BSNL

2. MTNL

3. Reliance Telecommunication Ltd.

4. SAIL

5. NTPC ....... etc......

Procedure For internship are as shown: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding internship and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of any above industries / organisation.

The personnel department Or HR department of any above industries / organisation helps & guide you regarding internship, internship schedule, internship duration etc.

Good Luck
22nd March 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiii.
i am a student of electronics and telecom 3rd year...
i am confused to opt the field for my six months training...
please specify me all the fields and the future scope...
also suggest me the good companies in which i can do my training
26th March 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

hiiii,
I am a student from telecommunication brnch,
how can i approch HR department of any of the mentioned companies on my own?? because in my college they do not encourage any of these activities.
plz do help me out,,,,!!!!!
11th April 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i have bsnl internship
30th May 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

After internship how many chanse for job in telecom sector.
8th August 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

what kind of topics should i select for my internship ?? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication engg...
21st August 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i am a final year ece student...can i apply for a internship now...
29th August 2011, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me in which semester in go for the internship............and how much GPA they want?..........plz tell me as soon as possible....
i am very thankfull to you.....
6th March 2012, 11:05 AM
Saad Shah

Red face Telecom internship

Sir, Madam
Mara nam Saad Shah hai ma na D.A.E TELECOM ma kea hai plz sir mojay intership karni hai plz mari help karhy
13th December 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

What is internship?I am doing B.S from SSUET and i want to do internship what is its procedure,i have passed two semesters and i have taken the form for internship also
20th January 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

plz do giv reply of above all questions ???
6th March 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir where should I do my internship and what are things I should follow in order to get an opportunity to work in best company to get certified so that I can compare my higher studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?