23rd January 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What short term banking courses can be done along side B.Com for career in banking sector?

I am in 1st year of B.Com and want to pursue a career in Banking sector. So, what other courses can be done along side my B.Com which will help me to get bank job as soon as I pass out my B.Com?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Short Term courses after graduating in Computer Science to get job in Banking Sector
  2. Which course or Diploma course should I pursue for career in Accounts/Banking sector?
  3. Useful courses in Banking after B.Sc. IT?
  4. Career prospects of Journalism and list of short term courses in Journalism
  5. Can I get a job in banking sector after having 3 years of experience in IT field?
  6. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
  7. What all career scopes are available in Banking Marketing Sector? -- [New]
  8. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  9. What are the best short term courses for B.Com graduates to gain practical knowledge in the field of Banking and Finance?
  10. Banking field related courses, institutes and other valuable information
  11. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  12. What is the scope in banking sector after doing M.A Honors in Economics?
  13. What Kind of Jobs I should prefer to join after completion of MCA course in the year of 2006?
  14. Availability of Diploma courses in Banking after Higher Secondary which is equivalent to Graduation?
  15. Courses to make a career in Banking and Finance Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to enter Banking sector after BBA from Bangalore University?
  17. How to join banking sector after passing class 12th?
  18. What can be done after B.Com in Bank Management for a better career opportunity in banking sector?
25th January 2018, 11:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What short term banking courses can be done along side B.Com for career in banking sector?

There are various coaching centre for banking classes which offers different types of courses. Short term courses as well as long time courses. These starts from 6 months duration and price should be under Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 12,000. It varies as per states.
You will be eligible to apply for Bank exams after completing Graduation from a recognised university.
26th January 2018, 02:53 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What short term banking courses can be done along side B.Com for career in banking sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 1st year of B.Com and want to pursue a career in Banking sector. So, what other courses can be done along side my B.Com which will help me to get bank job as soon as I pass out my B.Com?
There are lots of short term courses in banking sector which you can do along with your graduation study and these courses are basically provided by the private banks. Once you complete the course under the particular bank you will be getting placement too. But you have to be a sincere and hard working student when you are in your training period. So, here are the lists of short term courses that you can do along with your study :

- Certificate Program in Business Correspondent

- Certificate Program in General Insurance

- Certificate Program in Health Insurance

- Certificate in Global Finance and Accounting

- Working with Tally ERP-9 Level-1

- Working with Tally- ERP 9 Level-2

- Diploma in Banking and Finance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?