2nd February 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Visa of Canada?

Sir, I have done IELTS 6.5 each, but my 12th marks 61%, but in 10th i got 47%. Can I apply for the study Visa of Canada or not?

3rd February 2018, 11:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Visa of Canada?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for study Visa of Canada after the completion of class 10th and class 12th with the above percentage of marks. There is no fixed percentage required in class 12th to apply for study Visa of Canada.
Since, you have qualified in the ILETS with 6.5 band in it, you can definitely apply for the study Visa of Canada.
4th February 2018, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Visa of Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have done IELTS 6.5 each, but my 12th marks 61%, but in 10th i got 47%. Can I apply for the study Visa of Canada or not?
Candidates have to apply for Visa to study in Canada with necessary documents. They can apply for Visa directly or through consultants available for this purpose. Candidates must have got admission in any college or university in Canada for obtaining a Visa. They have to apply for Canada Visa with documents like Passport, Proof of funds, Proof of acceptance from a college or university, English test score like IELTS, Immigration medical examination, etc. Canadian Visa is offered to students on the basis of IELTS score, Funds to pay tuition fees, living expenses, written acceptance on a course, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?