18th June 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I change mmy board after giving 10th board exam?

i have givrn 10 exam from school conducted can i change my board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I migrate to Bihar Board from CBSE after completion of 10th? -- [New]
  2. Is it necessary to change school board for doing 11th and 12th after giving the 10th exam?
  3. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  4. Do we need to change schools after giving the school board exams?
  5. Should I change my board to CBSE after passing class 10th?
  6. Is it compulsory to change school after giving the CBSE board exam?
  7. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  8. Best board of education among ICSE, CBSE or GSEB?
  9. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  10. Is it possible to score good marks in NIOS Board exams for 10th student?
  11. How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  13. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  14. Is it compulsory for a student to change the school after class 10th board opted exam?
  15. Should I change my board from CBSE to ISC if studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  16. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  17. Should i change my board from ICSE to Gujarat board for medical?
  18. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
20th October 2011, 01:36 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Can I change mmy board after giving 10th board exam?

Yes you change your Board, Please remember to collect your migration certificate as it required when you enroll in other board.
20th October 2011, 08:03 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have givrn 10 exam from school conducted can i change my board?
No i think its not possible to change the board .only if you are failed in it and you can change it
24th August 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

after writing the school exam(not board) of 10th ,can i change my board for 11th?
26th August 2014, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I am Bhanu prakash from odisha .My question is "in my hsc certificate my father's name is wrongly mistake Jagata jiban biswal but actual name is jagajjiban biswal .in my voter card my father's name is jagat jiban biswal and in my collage certificate my father's name is jagajjiban biswal.I want to apply pasport so what shall I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?