5th February 2018, 04:03 PM

Which is better a MBA in Event Management or Diploma in Event Management? List of colleges offering this course?

I'm right now pursuing B.Com and wants to apply for Event Management. I want to ask that what all are the top colleges for Event Management and what's the scope of Event Management and should I go for Diploma in event or should I go for MBA in Event Management?

4th May 2018, 11:26 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better a MBA in Event Management or Diploma in Event Management? List of colleges offering this course?

Go for MBA in Event Management if you do not have any prior experience in events . If you are already doing free lancing in events then you can you can choose any PG course.

NIEM is a good option you can choose.

LIst of colleges for doing Event Management Course:-

The Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development, Haryana

S. Dempo College of Commerce and Economics.

National Institute of Event Management, Mumbai

Pearl Academy, Mumbai

Pearl Academy, Delhi

National Academy of Event Management and Development

Candid School of Communication, Kolkata.
7th May 2018, 09:36 PM
DebaTua

Default Re: Which is better a MBA in Event Management or Diploma in Event Management? List of colleges offering this course?

Go for MBA in Event Management if you do not have any prior experience in events . If you are already doing free lancing in events then you can you can choose any PG course.

NIEM is a good option you can choose.

LIst of colleges for doing Event Management Course:-

The Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development, Haryana

S. Dempo College of Commerce and Economics.

National Institute of Event Management, Mumbai

Pearl Academy, Mumbai

Pearl Academy, Delhi

National Academy of Event Management and Development

Candid School of Communication, Kolkata.

follow the below link for ready refference.
https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/ranking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?