11th February 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Process to receive original certificate from IGNOU?

Sir, I have completed my B.Ed in dec 2014. But still I have not received my original certificate from IGNOU. How can I get the original certificate. Enrollment no.111703380 Name Sunamani Pingua,email [email protected].

11th February 2018, 10:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to receive original certificate from IGNOU?

In order to collect your original certificate of B.Ed course from IGNOU, you must have to contact to the regional office of IGNOU. Visit the regional office of the IGNOU, contact to the concerned person there. Write an application mentioning that you really need your original certificate and submit it in the office. You will be further guided by the concerned person to get your certificate.
12th February 2018, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my B.Ed in dec 2014. But still I have not received my original certificate from IGNOU. How can I get the original certificate. Enrollment no.111703380 Name Sunamani Pingua,email [email protected].

Generally, IGNOU issue mark sheets and provisional certificate to the given student residential address. If not received, the candidate has to contact the study center or regional center and contact them for more help regarding this. The candidate has to apply for the original certificate with the application form and DD. A Candidate can get the application form downloaded from IGNOU website or can contact the study center or regional center for more help. For exact information on this candidate has to contact the staff in the IGNOU study center.
12th February 2018, 04:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU provides provisional certificate after declaration of the final result. After you get your provisional certificate, you get a letter from University to collect University to send your original certificate to you place. You can get your Original certificate after few months of declaration of your final result.
12th February 2018, 05:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Process to receive Original Certificate from IGNOU:-

After completion of the degree you will get the certificate within 2 months after the final results.

If you want sooner, you may get it in the IGNOU head office Delhi with in a few hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?