18th June 2011, 09:31 PM
dipayan4uonly

Admission in government college after scoring 543 in WBJEE?

my this year wbjee rank in sc is 543......can i get any govt. college?likely to jadhavpur/shibpur in gud stream....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Government College after scoring 7659 rank in WBJEE?
  2. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a government college after scoring 2477 in WBJEE?
  4. Can I get admission in any government college of WB after scoring 3000 in WBJEE?
  5. Is it feasible to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 100/200 in WBJEE?
  6. Can I get admission in any government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 35785 in WBJEE?
  7. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 7553 rank in WBJEE?
  8. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college? -- [New]
  9. Will I get a government college after scoring 11889 in WBJEE?
  10. Can I get admission in Kalyani Government Engineering college after scoring 677 in WBJEE
  11. Chances of admission in government engineering college or private engineering college in Kolkata after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
  12. Will I get a chance to get admission in government college after scoring 76000 rank in WBJEE?
  13. Can I get admission in Architecture in any government college after scoring 35000 in WBJEE? Is NATA certificate required at the time of admission?
  14. In which college would I get admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is the best among the following listed?
  15. Can I get a government college after scoring 539 in WBJEE?
  16. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  17. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  18. Can I get government college in WBJEE?
1st August 2011, 12:41 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Admission in government college after scoring 543 in WBJEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipayan4uonly View Post
my this year wbjee rank in sc is 543......can i get any govt. college?likely to jadhavpur/shibpur in gud stream....

Admission in government college after scoring 543 rank in SC category in WBJEE entrance examination.

Your rank in Wbjee entrance examination is good. For admission in the government college you should residential of the West Bengal. If you are a outside state candidates of Wbjee then you can not take admission in the government college.

If you belong to SC category and if your rank is 543 in the SC category of Wbjee entrance exam then you can get a chance for the admission in the government college of the West Bengal.

The counselling of Wbjee is already started from 12th july 2011. In the state of West Bengal there are some number of government college about 5-6 only but the number of private college is about 90.

If you want to get more information regarding Wbjee then please visit the official website of Wbjee board :- http://www.wbjeeb.in

Regards
~Mukul~
24th October 2011, 12:06 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Admission in government college after scoring 543 in WBJEE?

See your rank is good . And you will easily get a nice college if you try for the counselling.
The likes of
Jadavpur
Shibpur are easily at your grasp.

But if you belong to SC and your Category rank is 543 then its hard to get the above mentioned colleges but most probably you will get to some nice college under govt. control.

All the best
18th May 2012, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in government college after scoring 543 in WBJEE?

Can i get chance in govt. College with my sc category rank 7643.
28th May 2012, 02:07 AM
denwer

Smile Re: Admission in government college after scoring 543 in WBJEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipayan4uonly View Post

hi...

Congrats for bagging 543 rank in WBJEE. With the help of this rank you can get all the branches of your wish in JU or BESU.

The govt. colleges you can get a confirmed seat are:-

1. JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY.
2. SHIVPUR UNIVERSITY.
3. JALPAIGURI GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE.
4. KALYANI GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE.

Thank you and all the best!!!.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?