28th June 2010, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and model question papers of Artificial Apprentice Indian Navy exam? Which books should I refer and from where can I buy it?

Good Morning Sir,

I want to attend entrane examination for Artificial Apprentice INDIAN NAVY. I need syllabus and Model of Question Papers book. What is the book name, Where i can buy book. Kindly send information to my mail id.

Thank you very much

SHRINIVASU ATMURI

I

28th May 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and model question papers of Artificial Apprentice Indian Navy exam? Which books should I refer and from where can I buy it?

how to prepare for artificial apretice exame
1st July 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and model question papers of Artificial Apprentice Indian Navy exam? Which books should I refer and from where can I buy it?

which type of book can i buy it.....for prepration in apprentice exam
12th July 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus?
13th August 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir my d.o.b. is 6/01/92. i want join the artificial appratice.plz help how
13th September 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Wat are the medical test that included in the selection
14th September 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

which book should reffer for artificial apperentice exam
15th September 2011, 02:32 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
syllabus laid down under Air HQ Training Pamphlet No.48, as amended. ...... (Refer to para 2 of Gov of India Ministry of .... 11 Question Papers are printed and despatched to all the Test ...... Purchase, repair and adjustment of admissible artificial ...... (a) Naval unit in Dockyard Apprentices. School, Bombay ...
Thanks,
17th December 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i want to join in navy branch through artificer apprentice examination of 2012 conducted in march/april.
this is my 2nd attempt exam and i want to definately join in 132 batch.
please tell me how i prepared for this examination.

my email :- [email protected]
23rd December 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

ir my name is deepak a and i want to join indian navy through artificer apprentice exam ,sir please help me out and tell me the site from where i could get previous year paper of artificier apprentice or mail me the site from where i could get the question papers my mail id is [email protected]
4th June 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I wanted to join in unskilled labour post in southern Navel command , sir please help me to tell what type of questions in this exam & books needed for prepair. my mail [email protected]
14th July 2012, 02:45 PM

Default admit card for artifical apprentice

i could not found admit card for sailors post in indian navy.so sir can me help and write to can i recive my admit card
25th August 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

please send aa modal papers
ansar, kurnool
25th August 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
please send aa modal papers sir.
8th February 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I passed ssr exam and pft but i cannot in merit list.please tell me sir ssr ki merit kitne percentage tak rahi
my registretion no.G17000756NF.
5th August 2013, 11:08 PM
arun kumar bhagat

sir plz send me,model papers for navy sailors entry exam [email protected]
27th January 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to attend for the navel apprentice depo exam
so can you plz tell me the books I have refer?
you can send me those nwmes to my email
my email:[email protected]
26th February 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Good Morning Sir,

I want to attend entrane examination for Artificial Apprentice INDIAN NAVY. I need syllabus and Model of Question Papers book. What is the book name, Where i can buy book. Kindly send information to my mail id.

Thank you very much

DINESH KUMAR

GMAIL [email protected]
6th March 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to join indian navy. So, sir give me information about book which comfortable for AA test... Pls sir give me book name in my email id. [email protected]
14th December 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know the best book name for indian navy ssr exam 2015...pls sir tell me the book name in my email I'd
[email protected]
18th October 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want to know the best book name for iti apprentice exam in mumbai dockyard
11th November 2021, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

I want to attend naval dockyard apprentice exam . I completed carpenter trade . Which book I should buy , where it will be available. Please %uD83D%uDE4F send me a mail sir ( [email protected] )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?