28th June 2010, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?

where can telecom engineering telecom students studying in final year get to do an internship in any company....what is the eligibility criteria to do an internship....where to apply for it...plz get me some list of companies and their websites...plz help

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students?
  2. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  3. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  4. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
  5. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  6. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  7. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  8. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  9. List of telecom companies in Pakistan to do summer internship?
  10. Where should Telecom Engineering Student do an internship for a month? How to apply for those internships?
  11. List of IT companies in which I can apply for the internship?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for internship in top companies? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the internship? -- [New]
  13. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  14. Am I eligible to do internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year in private college?
  15. How to apply for internship in telecom companies in Pakistan?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
5th May 2011, 09:44 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?

There are many companies offering internship for Electronics and Communication Graduates.Some of the companies which you can try out are:-
BSNL,MTNL,Doordarshan,All Indian Radio Stations like FM and AM Stations,Bharati Aitel,Vodafone,Uninor..etc

Eligibility

There's no separate eligibility criteria mentioned by the companies but if you have an aggregate above 70% then you will be preferred as a merit student.You can contact the company officials and enquire about the eligibility criteria.

How to apply

If you wish to go through the training process in core companies then it will be better that you contact the college authorities.

Only the Director of the concerned company is the approving authority for industrial trainings hence its better that you contact the respected college officials if you wish to o through the training procedure in Government companies like MTNL,BSNL,Doordarshan..etc.You can contact the officials directly by going through the "Contact Us" Page in the company Website

If the Director of the respective company allows you to do internship programme then you need to send the resume and other such details.It will be better if you contact the officials,months before the commencement of internship because there will be limited number of seats in each company.
20th June 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?

now i'm going to third year ece do you giving inplant training for me
26th September 2011, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

i am a graduate of electrical/electronic engineering, and i have finished a six months training in telecom,at TTC mobile ikeja nigeria, i am now looking for a place to do my internship here in nigeria, can u help me out?
17th January 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello, iam an 2nd yr ece student. can you list me sum of companies which are useful for internship , with their contact details? In mangalore or bangalore
21st January 2012, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Where can mechanical students do internship what is elegibility criteria?
26th February 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year ECE student. I would like to know which telecom companies offer internsip for summer 2012 in chennai or bangalore. and could someone provide the deadlines for application as well.?
15th March 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i want which companies can offer internship in vsp
18th April 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I m a student pursing EEE 2nd yr engg,i wanted to know which internships are available ??
2nd November 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO DO INTERNSHIP DURING SECOND YEAR?CRITERIA? ELIGIBILITY?FURTHER DETAILS?
1st December 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing (B.Tech) 3rd ece with average of 57%.am i eligible for any internship programs?
11th January 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

where can electrical students get internship?can u give me list of companies?
11th January 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I'M DOING 2ND EEP CAN U PLZ GIVE ME THE LIST OF COMPANIES FOR INTERNSHIP..??
23rd October 2013, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
where can telecom engineering telecom students studying in final year get to do an internship in any company....what is the eligibility criteria to do an internship....where to apply for it...plz get me some list of companies and their websites...plz help
plz send us details...of companies
11th November 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am studyin b.tech..2nd yr..my percentage is 68%..in 10th std 80%,& in 12thstd i have secured 63% (in CBSE) please.. reply me..and how to contact?? in privacy??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?