25th February 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture course through Odisha DET?

Sir, I want to study Agriculture Diploma. I am studying in 10th at Odisha. I want to apply for Odisha DET for doing this Diploma course. Is it a good idea for me? I would like to know which are the colleges gives this diploma course through this entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET
  3. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET in Odisha?
  4. List of colleges which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET in Odisha?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
  6. Can I reapply in Odisha DET for D.Arch course if studying Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Can I reapply in Odisha DET for Aerospace Engineering course if studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  8. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  9. List of colleges offering diploma in agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of coaching classes for preparation of Odisha DET in Bhubaneswar?
  11. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  12. Is Biotechnology offered in Diploma program? Previous year question papers of Odisha DET?
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  14. Reference books for preparation of Odisha DET
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical secured 9543 rank in Odisha-DET?
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 524 rank in Odisha DET?
  17. Study Materials to prepare for Odisha DET 2018?
  18. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?
6th March 2018, 12:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture course through Odisha DET?

List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture course through Odisha DET Examination:

There are several colleges that are offering Diploma in Agriculture course through Odisha DET Examination. They are,

<> Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology
Ph. No: 0674 239 7818
http://www.ouat.nic.in/

<> Centurion University of Technology and Management
Ph. No: 06815 222 999
https://www.cutm.ac.in/

<> KIIT Polytechnic
Ph. No: 0674 272 5098
http://kp.kiit.ac.in/

<> Nilachal Polytechnic
Ph. No: 0674 606 1000
http://www.nilachalpolytechnic.org/
6th March 2018, 12:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture course through Odisha DET?

List of colleges offering diploma in Agriculture course in Odisha:-

College of Agriculture, Bhubaneswar

College of Agriculture, Chiplima

College of Agriculture,Bhawanipatna

College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology,Bhubaneswar

College of Horticulture, Chiplima

College of Home Science, Bhubaneswar

College of Fisheries, Brahmapur

College of Basic Science and Humanities,Bhubaneswar

Centre for P.G Studies, Bhubaneswar.
6th March 2018, 01:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

There are many colleges offering diploma in Agriculture course in Odisha:-

College of Agriculture, Bhubaneswar

College of Agriculture, Bhawanipatna

College of Agriculture Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar

College of Horticulture, Chiplima

College of Fisheries, Berhampur

College of Basic Science and Humanities, Bhubaneswar

Centre for P.G Studies, Bhubaneswar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?