1st March 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer recruitment for Industrial Electronics Diploma holder?

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Industrial Electronics. But I want to job in IT sector. Can I do job in IT sector? Kindly tell me about the private companies where I can get job.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Nagpur providing Industrial Training for Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication holder
  2. Companies which offer Industrial Training for Diploma engineering student in Kochi
  3. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Mechanical Diploma holder in Hyderabad?
  4. List of companies which offer recruitment for Journalism Diploma holder
  5. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  6. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  7. List of private companies for ECE diploma holder?
  8. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering Industrial training for diploma students in Electronics and Communication Engineering branch. -- [New]
  10. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E.(E&TC) candidate in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  11. Companies offering Industrial training in Instrumentation and Electronics for diploma student in Hyderabad?
  12. Electronics companies which offer recruitment to a candidate who has secured 78% in B.Tech?
  13. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  14. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E Mechanical candidates in M.P.?
  15. Which Industries in India offer Industrial Training for Diploma holders?
  16. List of companies which offer recruitment for BE(ECE) graduate in Noida?
  17. List of companies which can offer industrial training during summer in Nagpur?
  18. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
27th March 2018, 04:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer recruitment for Industrial Electronics Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed Diploma in Industrial Electronics. But I want to job in IT sector. Can I do job in IT sector? Kindly tell me about the private companies where I can get job.

List of companies which offer recruitment for the Industrial Electronics diploma holder is given below:

Unicon Plc Automation - Official Website

NTL Electronics India Ltd - Official Website

Electro Mechnico Projects Pvt. Ltd – Power House Road, Begusarai, Bihar

Sutherland Global Services - Official Website

Optra Automation Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

V5 Semiconductors - Official Website

Precision Automation and Robotics India Ltd - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?