1st March 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech(ECE) through lateral entry for Diploma Computer Science Engineer?

Sir, I have complete Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science Engineering and want to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry. But I want to change my stream. I want to select ECE branch in B.Tech. Is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech(Software Engineering) through lateral entry for Diploma Computer Science Engineer? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech through lateral entry from IITs after Diploma engineering? What should I do?
  3. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech at IIT for Diploma Engineer?
  4. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E./B.Tech in IIT being a Medical Electronics Diploma student? Possibility to change stream into Computer Science Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for lateral entry scheme into B.Tech Computer Sceince?
  6. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  7. Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma?
  8. Can I directly join MBA after completing Diploma in Computer Science? Is there any 3 years CS course where I can get lateral entry?
  9. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  10. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  11. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do after diploma in computer science, if I am not good in math?
  13. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  14. Is there lateral entry available in BCA or B.Sc(IT) distance education for diploma students?
  15. Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. Which course can I pursue after completing ITI Copa Trade?
  18. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
12th March 2018, 09:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech(ECE) through lateral entry for Diploma Computer Science Engineer?

No, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech (ECE) course after completion of your Diploma in Computer Science Engineering. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech (ECE) course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course from a Government recognised institution. To get lateral entry admission in B.Tech course, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc.,. After qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered admission in a particular college for pursuing B.Tech CSE course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?