1st March 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering admission in Agricultural Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?

Sir, I have completed 10th and studying in 11th Science now. I have applied for JEXPO and will appear this exam. I am interested in Agriculture. So, I need to know which are the colleges provides Agricultural Engineering Diploma course in India for JEXPO aspirant?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission in Computer Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?
  2. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
  3. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO?
  4. List of colleges offering admission in Plastic Technology Diploma course through JEXPO
  5. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  6. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Diploma with 15212 rank in JEXPO?
  7. List of colleges which offer Agricultural Engineering Diploma course in West Bengal? Requirements to get admission?
  8. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
  9. What rank I have to achieve in West Bengal JEXPO to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  10. List of best colleges offering diploma in agricultural course in West Bengal?
  11. Chances to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering through JEXPO? List of colleges and cut off marks for admission?
  12. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO?
  13. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  15. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET?
  16. Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th?
  17. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges to do B.Sc after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering? What are the various opportunities available?
18th March 2018, 06:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering admission in Agricultural Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed 10th and studying in 11th Science now. I have applied for JEXPO and will appear this exam. I am interested in Agriculture. So, I need to know which are the colleges provides Agricultural Engineering Diploma course in India for JEXPO aspirant?

List of colleges offering admission in the agricultural engineering diploma course is given below:

Murshidabad Institute of Technology – Cossimbazaar Raj, Murshidabad, West Bengal

Institute of Genetic Engineering - Official Website

Asansol Engineering College - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?