1st March 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Promotion to 2nd will be denied semester if failed in any subject of MBA 1st semester?

Sir, I am pursuing MBA and has given my 1st semester exam. I am worried about my result because I had given very bad exam. I am afraid if I get fail in any subject. So, I would like to know if it will happen then I will become failing and will not get promotion in 2nd semester?

10th April 2018, 05:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Promotion to 2nd will be denied semester if failed in any subject of MBA 1st semester?

If you will fail in your 1 or 2 subjects in the first semester examination of MBA course, then you will be definitely promoted to the second year without losing a year. You will then have to clear those backlog papers by appearing in the supplementary examination. Once you qualify in the supplementary examination, there won't be any kind of issue further.
14th June 2022, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Promotion to 2nd will be denied semester if failed in any subject of MBA 1st semester?

What if someone failed in second year of MBA in one or two subjects. Again he have to pay fees for second year for clearing all subjects or Again he have to appear for MBA 2 year again.
Main question weak in maths students should purse MBA in finance if not then in which he can apply which have less or easy maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?