2nd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Types of Internships offered to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?

Hello friends, I want to know the types of internship after completing 7th semester? There are several types you know. What are the internship programs being offer for ECE students?

Related Questions:
  1. Types of Internships offered to B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) 7th semester student?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?
  3. What kind of Internship is offered in IIC Technologies for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  4. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  5. How to apply for Training being a student of B.Tech 7th semester?
  6. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  7. Can a student be promoted to next year with condition to clear the dropped semester?
  8. Will I get the provisional certificate, if I have a back in 7th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the internship application procedure to follow?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  11. Companies offering recruitment on Training basis for Petroleum 7th semester student?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  13. How to get internship after B.Tech 1st semester in Jharkhand?
  14. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  15. Is there any problem to get Student Visa for studying Abroad while having a backlog in B.Tech?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  17. What kind of Internships are available in Engineers India Limited for Chemical 5th semester student?
  18. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
15th March 2018, 09:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Types of Internships offered to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?

Being a 7th semester ECE candidate, you have many options to do the internship.
You can go for implant training in any core companies like BEL, BHEL, NAC, NTPC etc. For this, you have to write an application to the HR head of the company.
The other option to do the internship is learning any software like PCB designing, Fiber Optic Technology, embedded system, visual basics etc. For this, you have to visit the training institutes and apply for registration.
In both the above cases, you have to prepare a presentation in the end. You have to present your experience in front of college's HOD. Also, prepare a training report that you may have to submit to HOD after the presentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?