2nd March 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become Sub-Inspector being a serviceman in Indian Army? Procedure to join?

I am a serviceman in Indian Army. I have completed my graduation 5 years ago. Now, I want to apply in Sub-Inspector post. So, will you help me to know about the process? Also tell me if I am eligible for this post or not?

5th April 2018, 10:52 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become Sub-Inspector being a serviceman in Indian Army? Procedure to join?

In the above question, you have mentioned that you are a service man in Indian Army and you want to become a Sub Inspector, so In order to give you the proper information, I have attached a link below in which you can find the eligibility, age limit, procedure to apply and many other related details regarding the recruitment. So, download the file and go through it carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf sub inspector eligibility for ex serviceman.pdf(761.8 KB, 0 views)
9th April 2018, 10:36 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible to become Sub-Inspector being a serviceman in Indian Army? Procedure to join?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for sub-inspector post as you have completed your Graduation even though you are servicing in Indian Army. And there is age limit to apply for this post and it is 18-25 years for General category candidates and age relaxations are as per government regulations. As you are serving Indian Army, you will get 5 years age relaxation. And candidates will be selected for this post based on their performance in written test, personal interview and physical efficiency test.
26th November 2021, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I am serving indian army since 10 year, age 30 , obc certified, can i applying for SI post for west bengal
24th June 2022, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I am 30 years old and presently i am serving in indian army may i apply t SI job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?