3rd March 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in UK? Details of Interest Rate charges?

Sir, I want to go UK for doing MBBS course. I would like to know that which bank gives me education loan if I want to join MBBS in UK and what are the interest rates?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study MBBS in Philippines? Details of Interest Rate charges?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with best interest rate & processing scheme to study MBBS in United States?
  5. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at minimum interest rates?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  9. Which all banks offer lowest interest rates against education loan to study B.Tech?
  10. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for MBBS program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  11. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  12. List of private banks of Jaipur to apply for an education loan to study MBBS course from abroad? What is the interest rate and maximum time of repayment?
  13. List of Banks which has Low Interest rates for Education Loan to study MBBS?
  14. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  16. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rate for BTech course? -- [New]
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  18. List of Banks which offer concession on interest rate for OBC girls? -- [Most Discussed]
24th September 2022, 12:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in UK? Details of Interest Rate charges?

Some of the banks that offer education loan for abroad studies

Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
Canara Bank
Bank of India
HDFC Bank
State Bank of India
Central Bank of India

Interest rates are
Bank of India
9.40% to 10.20%

HDFC Bank
9.55% to 13.25%

UCO Bank
Upto 10.55%

Bank of Baroda
7.95% onwards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?