3rd March 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank will offer Education Loan to study Master’s in Hotel Management course against Partnership Property?

Sir, I have my family’s Restaurant. I am running that Restaurant. But 50% of this property is belongs to my uncle i.e.; we both are the owner of this property. I would like to get education loan for my further education. I want to do Master’s in Hotel Management. For this the bank give me loan by this property?

Related Questions:
  1. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  4. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  5. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  6. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  7. What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
  8. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  9. Education loan to study Bachelor Of Hotel Management in KL University?
  10. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  11. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Which bank will grant education loan for Hotel Management course in MA Rangoonwala Institute of Hotel Management & Research among BOI, PNB and SBOM? Details regarding interest rate?
  15. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  16. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  17. Does HDFC Bank provides education loan to study BHM from GESTO Hotel Management Institute?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fashion Management? -- [New]
23rd September 2022, 03:05 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank will offer Education Loan to study Master’s in Hotel Management course against Partnership Property?

There are various banks that offer education loan

State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
IDBI Bank
Punjab National Bank

The amount of security depends on the loan amount.
For loan upto INR 4 lacs no collateral security is required.
For loans exceeding 7.5 lacs, both collateral security and third party gurantee is required.
It can be in form of
LIC policy
Fixed deposit
Stock
Invoice
Intangible assets
Immovable assets
Mutual fund
Government bond etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?