3rd March 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

List of banks which offer education loan to study Bachelor of Design course in NID? Documents required to submit for education loan?

Guys, I am preparing for CEED and want to study Bachelor of Design course in NID. For this, which bank give me loan if I want to get loan for my education? And also what are all the documents I have to submit for applying in education loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Banks offering an Education Loan to study MDes course in INSD? Documents required to submit for education loan?
  2. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Textile Design)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for BSc(Textile Design) course?
  4. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan from any Private Bank?
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.P.Ed course?
  6. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  7. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study BHMS course
  8. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BAMS
  9. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  10. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  12. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  13. Can I get any scholarship of atleast Rs. 15000 having completed Electrical Diplloma 1st year with distinction?
  14. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  15. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  16. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BHM in IIHM?
  17. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
30th March 2018, 02:50 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of banks which offer education loan to study Bachelor of Design course in NID? Documents required to submit for education loan?

Banks offering education loan for Bachelor of Design Course in NID are:-
Axis Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
State Bank of India
HSBC
Andhra Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Bank of India
HDFC
Canara Bank
IDBI Bank
Dena Bank
ICICI Bank

Documents required for applying an education loan are:-
Identity and give proof of residence
Schedule of expenses for the course
Copies of foreign exchange permit, if applicable
2 passport size photographs
Statement of Bank account for the last six months of borrower
Income tax assessment order not more than 2 years old
Brief Statement of assets and liabilities of borrower
Mark sheets of last qualifying examination
Proof of scholarship, if applicable
Proof of admission
Schedule of expenses for the specified course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?