3rd March 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering job in Quality Control & Research and Development department to B.Tech(Food Process Engineering) final year student?

Hello, I am a final year B.Tech Food Process Engineering student. I want to work in the Quality Control & Research and Development side of any food processing industry. Will I get a good job in any good company with my B.Tech degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Career in research and development? Jobs in research and development department of private companies?
  2. What is the scope in research and development department of different electronic companies(Foreign)? Should I do higher studies for that?
  3. Which are the internship programmes in Pharma companies?
  4. Jobs in Quality control department after B.Tech in Food Technology? Where should i apply?
  5. How to get a job in research and development department after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  6. What are the vacancies available after graduating in Polytechnic with HND in Chemistry Biochemistry?
  7. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  8. Job in government sector having 11 years experience in MNC?
  9. Can I apply for Quality Control jobs after completing BSc in Catering Science & Hotel Management?
  10. What is the scope after doing MSc in industrial chemistry
  11. Job opportunities for Diploma in Food Science and Quality Control student? -- [New]
  12. What can I do for B.Tech in Zoology, Chemistry?
  13. Jobs after b.tech in food technology? What to do after b.tech in food technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good option?
  15. Is computer science needed to become an aeronautical engineer?
  16. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  17. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  18. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
2nd March 2023, 12:57 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Companies offering job in Quality Control & Research and Development department to B.Tech(Food Process Engineering) final year student?

Yes, there are several food processing companies that have Quality Control and Research & Development departments, and they often hire B.Tech Food Process Engineering graduates for these positions. Some of the top food processing companies in India that offer jobs in these areas include Nestle, Britannia Industries, ITC Foods, Coca Cola, PepsiCo, Parle Products, and many more. You can also consider applying to research institutions such as the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) or the Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) for research-oriented roles. Make sure to regularly check job portals, company websites, and networking platforms to stay updated on job openings in these fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?