19th June 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

If I have a backlog in my final semester am I eligible for group II exam?

I have 1 arier in my 8th semester and applied for revaluation, do i have the eligibility for attending the group 2 exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  3. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  4. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  5. Am I eligible for CAT exam after passing CSE final year with backlog in 4th semester
  6. Am I eligible to get admission if qualified in TS-PGCET but having backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  7. Am I eligible to continue work in HCL Technologies if having backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in VITMEE having a backlog in 6th semester of B.Tech?
  9. Is there any problem to get Student Visa for studying Abroad while having a backlog in B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility to become a Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  12. Is it difficult to get job if having Backlog in B.Tech?
  13. Should I eliminate my subject in which I have got backlog in prefinal semester of B.Tech having secured 69% and appeared in GRE?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Capgemini if having backlog in B.E.(IT) 6th semester?
  15. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  17. Am I eligible for top IT companies after having a backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details to apply for the winter training at NTPC
19th June 2011, 06:01 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I have a backlog in my final semester am I eligible for group II exam?

No you cannot attending the group 2 exam as the eligibility for the same is that you must be a graduate from any recognized university but as you have a backlog in your final semester so first make it clear & then appear for the same.
19th June 2011, 07:48 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I have a backlog in my final semester am I eligible for group II exam?

TNPSC i.e Tamil nadu public Service Commission conducts various Exams Every year. From them Group I and Group II are some Exams.

Depending upon your graduation status means which field you are in you can Write Group I, Group II and III , IV etc.

Quote:
I have 1 arier in my 8th semester and applied for revaluation, do i have the eligibility for attending the group 2 exam?
Yes you will be Eligible for the Exam But if Cleared then you must Clear your Backlog before joining to any Services.

Lets see on Group II Syllabus.

(OBJECTIVE TYPE)
  • G.K:-
    • General science
    • current events of national and international importance ,
    • history and culture of India,
    • Indian economy,
    • Indian national movement and freedom struggle,
    • geography,
    • Indian polity,
    • mental ability tests and other related fields.
  • Explanation of Above Topics :-

• General science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science, including matters of every day observation and experience as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.

• Current events will include latest developments on all the fields detailed above including science and technology.

• In history emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, political aspects; social and cultural heritage of India emphasizing unity in diversity .

• Indian national movement will relate to the nature and character of the nineteenth century resurgence, growth of nationalism and attainment of independence.

• In geography emphasis will be on geography of India including the physical, social, economic geography and on the main features of Indian agriculture and natural resources.

• Indian polity and economy will test knowledge on the country’s political, executive, judicial system, panchayat raj, rural and community development, and economic planning in India.

• General mental ability test will include analysis of classified data, logical and behavioral reasoning, analogies, school arithmetic, numerical ability and basic concepts of computers.

NOTE: About 20 % of the questions in this paper shall be exclusively with reference to Tamil, Tamilnadu, language and literature, culture and heritage of its people.
19th June 2011, 09:22 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
you are eligible for this exam now
you give the exam
then at the time of interview you get the conformation
of your rechecking result
then you go for final interview...............
20th June 2011, 07:08 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: If I have a backlog in my final semester am I eligible for group II exam?

if you are clearing all the blogsopt in final semester of the dgeree is only eligible for writing group I,II,III,IV exams.
9th August 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

if i have backlog in 3'rd sem and i cleared it also i am eligible for judicial examination
26th September 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I completed my four year degree course but I have a back log. Am I eligible to write group 1 and group 2 exams?
31st December 2022, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I have back log and exam date also coming now I'm eligible for applying tspsc group 2 exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?