19th June 2011, 01:47 PM
vamsi krishna.jd

Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?

i want to be a government employee,i am studying BE<ECE 4th year,so i want to know for which jobs i am eligible in central/state government,iam from andhra,so explain in detail about exams andwhen exams are conducted

Related Questions:
  1. What are engineering related government jobs? How to apply for NET exam?
  2. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completing ECE by clearing 7 backlogs? -- [New]
  3. Which government sector jobs in research field i can get after B.Tech (ECE) completion?
  4. How to get a government job after completing B.E in ECE?
  5. Am i eligible for government jobs after completion of my B.Tech in ECE?
  6. Exam dates and procedure to apply for Government jobs after completion of B.E ECE?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  8. Information regarding government jobs offered to ECE graduates?
  9. What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?
  10. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE?
  11. Am I eligible for government job or or government exam after securing 80% in ECE?
  12. Date of upcoming government exams? Details regarding that? I want a government job
  13. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Required qualification and eligibility for Government jobs after doing B.Tech ECE? Is it essential to appear for GATE exam?
  15. How to get government jobs and requirement details, reference guidance for government sector exams and advertisement details?
  16. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have scored 6 GPA in Electronics from NIT?
  17. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  18. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
20th June 2011, 09:43 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?

government jobs available for B.E ECE students are

1. BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
    click here http://www.mp.bsnl.co.in/ to get more information and notification mostly come in the month of feb and exam will be held in april/may.
  2. ISRO(Indian space research organisation)

There is no form for applying ISRO you need to go to isro website and fill your form but before that you need to make a D.D of 100/- and then you need to apply to website..then you need to note down your application form no and take print of the

generated form and sent to the ISRO address.
  3. DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
  4. ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
  5. AAI(Airport authority of India)
  6. SAIL(Steel authority of india)
  7. RRB(Railway recruitment board)
  8. UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
    click here www.upsc.gov.in to get more information and exams will be conducted on 12th June. and last date of applying for the same is 21at March...
  9. CDS(Combined defense service)

Hope it has helped u clear certain apprehensions.
20th June 2011, 11:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamsi krishna.jd View Post
i want to be a government employee,i am studying BE<ECE 4th year,so i want to know for which jobs i am eligible in central/state government,iam from andhra,so explain in detail about exams andwhen exams are conducted
there are so many government sector which recruit electronics and communication engineering students. but there competition is very high as most of the student want to join in government sector.

but you may try for it. some of the government sector which recruit ECE students are
BSNL JTO
BHEL
ISRO
NTPC
SAIL
Indian railway
civil services
indian army etc etc.

best of luck.
20th June 2011, 08:03 PM
dhani12345

Smile Re: Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?

Hello,

These are government jobs available for B.E ECE students are

BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
click here http://www.mp.bsnl.co.in/ to get more information and notification mostly come in the month of feb and exam will be held in april/may.
ISRO(Indian space research organisation)

There is no form for applying ISRO you need to go to isro website and fill your form but before that you need to make a D.D of 100/- and then you need to apply to website..then you need to note down your application form no and take print of the

generated form and sent to the ISRO address.
DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
AAI(Airport authority of India)
SAIL(Steel authority of india)
RRB(Railway recruitment board)
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
click here www.upsc.gov.in to get more information and exams will be conducted on 12th June. and last date of applying for the same is 21at March...
CDS(Combined defense service)

Hope it has helped u clear certain apprehensions.
20th June 2011, 08:04 PM
raghu70

Default Re: Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?

hi sir.................................
What are the example of portable computer?
20th June 2011, 08:06 PM
raghu70

20th June 2011, 09:18 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you are ECE engg
you want to govt. employee
i give you some information govt. job:---

*DRDO

*NTPC
*ISRO

*BSNL
*AIRTEL
*RELIANCE
*HUL
*IOC
21st June 2011, 01:44 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

hallo friend,
As you have mentioned that you are from ECE stream and wants to go in Govt. sectors then, the govt. jobs where you can apply -
1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BARC
4.BSNL
5.SAIL
6.BHEL
7.NTPC
8.RRB
9.Defense exams like-CDS,EKT
10.Civil service exams like-IAS,IES etc..
all the best..
23rd June 2011, 09:50 AM
kartavya99

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamsi krishna.jd View Post
you have to pus exams. there are many psu companies:
bhel
bel
isro
doordarshan
etc
6th July 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage requirement in every semester,if i want to apply for CDS?
20th August 2011, 11:53 PM
immadikondalarao

hai friend ,
maximum above 70% u ave to maintain in each and every semister with out backlog ,then only u can elligible to apply to the CDS.
ALL the best .
21st August 2011, 12:08 AM
immadikondalarao

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu70 View Post
hai,
the meaning of portable means carring from one place to another easily.
the best example for portable computer is laptop,galaxytablet,iphones etc.,
bye.....!
24th August 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sc cast govt job after be in ece branch?
14th September 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

hi sir my self nani completed b.tech in ece 2011 passedout.sir i've interest in govt. jobs & rail way jobs.so could u tell me the procedure how to apply & what the first step i've to take
1st October 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

hai sir
i m doing my final ece ,
cn u help me wat r the govt jobs tht cn i apply nw????
4th August 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

hai sir
i completd my ECE in btch
i want 2 do ms in foren countries.i need 2 know deeply details about ms in foegein countries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?