11th March 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Allahabad University for PhD in Statistics?

Hello friends, I am studying in M.Phil with Statistics. After my M.Phil I want to do PhD in the same subject. Right now I am in my final year. I want to study my PhD in Allahabad University. Can you please tell me the admission procedure and further details regarding admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Loyola College, Chennai for PhD in Statistics?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Statistics) in Panjab University?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to get PhD(Economics) admission in SRM University?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Delhi University for PhD in Mathematics?
  6. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics if completed M.Sc in Statistics? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  8. Detailed information about PhD in Mathematics course offered in Lucknow University, Madras University and Allahabad University?
  9. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  11. Detailed information about Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University PhD(Hindi) course? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Allahabad? What is the procedure followed to get the admission?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to get admission in PhD Geography at University of Allahabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  18. How is Applied Statistics field to do PhD in it? What is the role and application of Applied Statistics?
24th April 2018, 03:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Allahabad University for PhD in Statistics?

Candidates those who have completed their M.Phil degree course in Statistics from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it can apply for Ph.D course in the same at Allahabad University. Now, eligible candidates those who have completed their M.Phil degree, have to appear in the NET examination. Once after qualifying in the NET examination, candidates can take admission in Allahabad University to pursue the Ph.D course in Statistics. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?