11th March 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to do PhD(Commerce) for BCom student?

Hello, I would like to know that which entrance exams are need to be clear for admission in PhD? I am a final year student of BCom and in future I will surely do PhD in Commerce. Kindly tell me about the entrance exams.

23rd April 2018, 09:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to do PhD(Commerce) for BCom student?

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for the PhD course in Commerce after the completion of B.Com course as the minimum qualification required for doing PhD is Masters degree in the relevant field.
So, after the completion of M.Com course, you will be eligible for PhD course.
You must have to appear and qualify in the NET examination in order to study PhD course in the relevant field.
24th April 2018, 07:43 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exams to do PhD(Commerce) for BCom student?

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for PhD course at this instant. In order to be eligible for PhD in Commerce you must have completed masters degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. After completion of masters degree with 55 or more percentage marks, you will have to appear in the NET entrance examination qualifying in which you will be able to take admission for PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?