18th March 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Financial Services) in National Academy of Management Studies?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MBA in Financial Services in National Academy of Management Studies. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

16th May 2018, 05:30 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Financial Services) in National Academy of Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MBA in Financial Services in National Academy of Management Studies. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study MBA Financial Services Management at National Academy of Management Studies (NAMS). Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for the MBA Financial Services Management course in NAMS. Admission to the MBA is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations in NAMS. Candidates can apply online or download the application form for the admission. Candidates can find the details in the NAMS website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?