18th March 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MTech in Civil Engineering course which is available in MJR College of Engineering & Technology. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many MTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  3. Course structure of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  4. Scholarships available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  5. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee expenses of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  10. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  11. Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  14. Fee expenses of MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology?
  15. Fee expenses of ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
3rd May 2018, 11:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?

Fee Expenses of M.Tech in Civil Engineering in MJR College of Engineering and Technology:

Name of the course - M.Tech in Civil Engineering

Name of the College - MJR College of Engineering and Technology

Duration of the course - 2 years

>> 1st year Tuition Fee - Rs.57,000/-

>> 2nd year Tuition Fee - Rs.57,000/-

Grand Total - 1.14 Lakhs

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, total fee would be less than 1.5 lakhs for doing this entire M.Tech in Civil Engineering course. I am providing you contact details of the college, so that you may get more details about the course.

Ph. No: 085842 42433
Address: Chitoor Road, Near Agraharam, Piler, Andhra Pradesh-517214
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?