19th June 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

What is BBA and which are the government jobs available after doing BBA?

what exactly is bba and what are the government jobs available after doing bba

20th June 2011, 10:23 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is BBA and which are the government jobs available after doing BBA?

hi dear
BBA-BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION

THIS IS a bachelor degree of commerce
this is business administration,how a business can be maintained......

job:--
better for going higher study like MBA
then job is more ..........
21st June 2011, 12:02 AM
venkatgct

Default Re: What is BBA and which are the government jobs available after doing BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
friend,

BBA- Bachelor of business administration.

This deals with the techniques which involve in the entrepreneurship strtategies in the common business world.

but the most famous course in the successör of this , the MBA.

u can pursue a MBA after BBA.

after completing BBA, u are eligible for various government posts right from VAO to appearing the civil services exams.

regards
21st June 2011, 08:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

BBA is bachelor of business administration.This is a degree course which helps you to equip yourself as a professional in administration.This can be considered as a course which is worth to be done for some one who plans to do MBA.The number of jobs that are available for a BBA holder is low. But there are different courses that you can do along with BBA, which can put you in a good spot. You can apply for jobs which require administration as the basic criteria.You can even apply in public sector companies like ONGC, NTPC etc.
23rd June 2011, 12:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration.It is a graduate course that you can do after completing your pus two exam. There are lots of opportunities for some one who have completed BBA. You can join the Government service after writing the UPSC or the state public service examination. Railways, Banks. DRDO and other public sector organizations also recruit BBA graduates.
29th June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed my 12 class examination from SCHOLARS HOME with 70% and i was thinking to do b.ba,my stream was commerce excluding maths so will it be favourable for me to do b.ba?
14th July 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i am study in bba now and think i will done MBA with finance.my qution is what is scope after doing MBA in gujarat.
21st July 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my BBA in finance now do i have any job opputunities available after this .
if yes what are the companies that i can apply for . plzz reply or plz send a reply on [email protected]
24th July 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I m in 2nd puc i dono anythin about bba , how 2 do it? wat all subjects does it contain? Wat is the cost?
26th July 2011, 02:30 AM
aroy8091

dear friend ,
BBA means Bachelor of Business Administration .

It is a graduation course which one can do after completing there +2 exam

there are many govt jobs available after doing BBA like you can write UPSC or state service examination

but i personally suggest you to do MBA then go for the jobs .

best of luck
26th July 2011, 10:25 AM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: What is BBA and which are the government jobs available after doing BBA?

Quote:
HI....
BBA stands for BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.

BBA course is done if you are in commerce straem in 10+2. In BBA you read and study lots of commerce papers which you study in 12th.

And after BBA you will have do post graduation course which is MBA. Here MBA stands for MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.

And after BBA there are many government jobs are available to you such as BANK PO, BANK Clerk and many more.....

So whatever you do is best for you and your future.....

ALL THE BEST......
3rd September 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Write now i am in 12th & planning to do bba & mba which all job oppertunity are avaliable in psu for an above average student.
17th October 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i am very nerous in both two subject bba and b.com father says that take bba and brother says that now adays the scope of bcom
29th October 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

is shsh satnam ji girls collage of management and technology is best for MBA
31st October 2011, 11:44 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
friend,

BBA- Bachelor of business administration.

This deals with the techniques which involve in the entrepreneurship strtategies in the common business world.

but the most famous course in the successör of this , the MBA.

u can pursue a MBA after BBA.

after completing BBA, u are eligible for various government posts right from VAO to appearing the civil services exams.

regards
24th February 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a class 11 student .i have pcm and i score 55%-60%.what are career options available after 12th?
7th April 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

i have done diploma with i.t trade can i take admission in second year of the bba course
28th July 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th in science.Can I take the adminition for BBA?
28th July 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th in science.Can I take the adminition for BBA?
28th January 2013, 02:50 AM
SHARIB IZHAR

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a 3 years under graduation course in the management field which can be completed in 3 years time. Aspirants after completing the plus two level studies one can opt for this course. Numerous higher study options can be chosen by these graduates which enhances their career opportunities.

Basically BBA candidates can be posted as:--

Marketing Manager
Marketting executive
Sales Manager
Sales Executive
Accounts Manager
etc.

In Govt. sector BBA candidates can be posted as:--

Chief Account Officer
Chief Planning Officer
Statistical Inviligator
Account Superintendent
Accountant
Upper Divisional Clerk
Auditor
etc.

The degree marks and the interview marks are very important to secure a good position in the government offices.

All the best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?