24th March 2018, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Food Preservation in Tura Polytechnic?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of Diploma course in Food Preservation stream of Tura Polytechnic? Please tell me the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Food Preservation in Tura Polytechnic?
  2. How many seats are available for Diploma in Food Preservation course in Tura Polytechnic?
  3. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  4. List of institutes offering Diploma in Food Preservation in Puducherry
  5. Benefits of studying Diploma in Food Preservation course?
  6. What are the courses after completing intermediate other than BA?
  7. Can I join BCA course after completing diploma in food processing and preservation?
  8. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  9. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  10. Eligibility criteria for working in Food Preservation or Food Technology section?
  11. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  12. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur? -- [New]
  13. Which course is best after BIPC for an average student?
  14. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  15. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Food Processing Preservation/Food Technology in Mumbai? Difference among them?
  16. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  17. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course structure of E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic?
19th March 2023, 05:21 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Food Preservation in Tura Polytechnic?

The Diploma in Food Preservation course at Tura Polytechnic is a 3-year program that covers various aspects of food preservation such as processing, packaging, and storage. The course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to work in the food industry.

The course structure includes both theoretical and practical components. The first year of the course covers subjects such as Basic Science, Mathematics, Food Chemistry, and Food Microbiology. In the second year, students study Food Processing Technology, Food Preservation Technology, and Food Packaging Technology. In the third and final year, the curriculum includes subjects such as Food Quality Control, Food Safety and Hygiene, and Entrepreneurship Development.

In addition to the theoretical classes, students also undergo practical training in laboratories and in the field. They are required to complete projects and participate in industrial visits to gain practical exposure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?