24th March 2018, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

How many Diploma(Automobile Engineering) seats are available in YD Mane Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to know that how many seats are there for Diploma course in Automobile Engineering in YD Mane Institute of Technology? Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

4th May 2018, 01:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma(Automobile Engineering) seats are available in YD Mane Institute of Technology?

Number of seats available in YD Mane Institute of Technology for pursuing Diploma in Automobile Engineering:

Total Number of seats available for Diploma in Automobile Engineering - 60 seats

Duration of the course - 3 years

YD Mane Institute of Technology offers diploma course in several streams and they include,
* Automobile Engineering - 60 seats

* Civil Engineering - 60 seats

* Mechanical Engineering - 180 seats

* Electrical Engineering - 60 seats

* Computer Science Engineering - 60 seats

* Electronics and Communication Engineering - 60 seats

Ph. No: 098505 15603

Address: Kagal-Sangaon Road, Kagal, Dist. Kolhapur, Maharashtra-416216
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?