19th June 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India?

Hi, iam living in Kuwait and my son is now in 12 Class with Physics , Chemestry . Biolozy & Zology (CBSE) as main subjects i want to know what is the procedure to get admission in MBBS in India is there any All India Entrance Test and what is fees

pls reply me

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  2. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  3. Admission procedure for foreign students who are staying in India and eligibility criteria
  4. Admission details for bachelor degree of medicine for foreign students? Fee incurred during study of MBBS in India?
  5. Fee expenses to study MBBS in India for foreign students?
  6. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  8. NRI or Management seat in MBBS at India for foreign students?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Pharmacy for foreign students?
  10. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students? -- [New]
  11. Do we have to write any exam for doing MBBS in Foreign counties? Cheap country for doing MBBS?
  12. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  13. How to pursue my studies in abroad after doing B.Com? Where are the IELT forms available?
  14. Admissions procedure for foreign students in medical colleges of India?
  15. How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign?
  16. Aieee for foreign students? any special procedure for foriegn students who want to give AIEEE exam?
  17. How to get admission in MBBS as foreign student on self finance in any Medical college of India?
  18. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
24th June 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India?

i am from Afghnistan and want to get admission in India in MBBS.. What is the procdure for it? plz reply
21st August 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India?

I'm a student from Bangladesh. Can you please tell the ranking of Indian medical colleges?
31st August 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

admission procedure for bangladeshi student and fees ?
21st September 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i am pakistani student i have passed my pre medical with 70prsnt m i able to take addmision n any college of india.and wt is last date of admision.also the fees structre .plz send me msg on mobile no.because n our area net is not available. jfazal khaliq afridi from khyber agency peshawar pakistan.my no is.00923479794341
23rd June 2013, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I am newly joined intern doctor in WHO recognised medical college of Bangladesh. I am extremely eager to to complete my post graduation on surgery from India. Please Help me
28th July 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi i want to admission in MBBS in INDIA and abroad . i am completed my 12th class with Physics, chemistry, Biology from CBSE. please give me some details of collages and fee structure.

Contact No is : 08053368540
Email id is : [email protected]
7th November 2013, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

I am graduate of physiology and wish to advanc my study to be an MBBS holder from one of the india Medical School. Please what are the requirements, fees and how do I apply
9th November 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

how to study mbbs in india
4th April 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done my O/L in Sri lanka, without the A/L qulification how to enroll for MBBS degree?
24th August 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, iam living in Kuwait and my son is now in 12 Class with Physics , Chemestry . Biolozy & Zology (CBSE) as main subjects i want to know what is the procedure to get admission in MBBS in India is there any All India Entrance Test and what is fees

pls reply me
hi i am from Afghanistan I graduated from 12 class I want to studay in india for medical MBBS Plz tell me how to take admission and also tell me last date thanks
24th August 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

pls reply me
hi i am from Afghanistan I graduated from 12 class I want to studay in india for medical MBBS Plz tell me how to take admission and also tell me last date thanks
shahid
13th January 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am from Afghnistan and want to get admission in India in MBBS.. What is the procdure for it? plz reply
Why don't you try in Iraq or may be, Yemen? India does not suit you.
12th December 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi please am Victoria from Nigeria I want to study MBBS in India please I need guidance and information ....thanks please reply me ..WhatsApp 08101011610
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?