19th June 2011, 10:10 PM
Dr.Kulkarni

Procedure for registration for DNB in forensic medicine? I have qualification of diploma in forensic medicine

I have a qualification of diploma in Forensic Medicine.I want to do DNB in Forensic Medicine.What is the procedure for registration? Do I get any concession / advantage thanks to this dilpoma ? What are my job prospects right now ?

Related Questions:
14th March 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for registration for DNB in forensic medicine? I have qualification of diploma in forensic medicine

I have a qualification of diploma in Forensic Medicine.I want to do DNB in Forensic Medicine.What is the procedure for registration? Do I get any concession / advantage thanks to this dilpoma ? What are my job prospects right now ?
14th March 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for registration for DNB in forensic medicine? I have qualification of diploma in forensic medicine

Procedure for registration for DNB in forensic medicine? I have qualification of diploma in forensic medicine

23rd March 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

i have done my B.A.M.S. I want to pursue pg in forensic medicine, is it possible?
26th March 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I have diploma in forensic medicine, I want to know the applying for DNB in forensic medicine, is there any concession with out class attending and directly taking exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?