20th June 2011, 10:40 AM
bcebhagalpur

Syllabus and eligibility criteria for Computer Science engineers in PSU?

Could u please mention to me the syllabus and eliibility criteria for computer science engineers in psu

Related Questions:
  1. What is PSU exam? Eligibility criteria for it? Can a computer science engineering graduate appear for it? What is the syllabus?
  2. Eligibility criteria for PSU exam?
  3. Which PSU's recruit production engineers? What is the syllabus for preparation for PSU
  4. Job Opportunities in Public Sector for the candidates of Computer Science Engineers?
  5. What is the PSU exam time table? Syllabus for Mechanical Engineers and books to be studied for PSU exams?
  6. Name of exam conducted by UPSC for Computer Science Engineers? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of the exam? Can freshers apply for the exam?
  7. Job opportunities in BSNL for Computer Science Engineer? Dates and syllabus of entrance exam?
  8. Syllabus for PSU computer science exam?
  9. Which PSU companies recruit computer engineers? What is the procedure and the minimum package?
  10. Am I eligible for PSU through GATE with 59% marks in B.Sc? -- [New]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for PSU? I have completed B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  12. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
  13. Can computer science engineers apply for PSU and IES?
  14. Eligibility criteria and application procedure for PSU exams?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  16. Eligibility criteria for PGT computer science? Syllabus for the written test?
  17. BEL (PO engineers) syllabus for computer science branch -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the syllabus for DRDO-CETPAM for computer science and the eligibility criteria for this exam?
13th August 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and eligibility criteria for Computer Science engineers in PSU?

Name of exam conducted by UPSC for Computer Science Engineers? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of the exam? Can freshers apply for the exam?
10th September 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and eligibility criteria for Computer Science engineers in PSU?

sir plz tell me about genral syllabus for psu exam
15th May 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Syllabus and eligibility criteria for Computer Science engineers in PSU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcebhagalpur View Post
Could u please mention to me the syllabus and eliibility criteria for computer science engineers in psu
sir will u please tel me the actual syllabus and the criteria for giving UPSC exams after doing engineering in computer science
15th June 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus, scope and eligibility criteria for Computer Science Engineering?
28th July 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me the exam date and slybus of psu enterance exam for cs engineering .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?