20th June 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Admission in B.E or B.Tech in Civil Course nearby Chandigarh?

Sir,
My son is in 5th semester of the three years diploma course in civil from CCET Chandigarh, kindly suggest to take admission for BE or BTech in Civil course (the procedure and colleges and fee structure) nearby chandigarh

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  2. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  3. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  4. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  5. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  6. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  7. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  8. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  9. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma?
  10. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  11. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  12. Stream to opt in 11th standard for becoming a Civil Lawyer? Best coaching centers in Chandigarh?
  13. In which MSc College can i get after scoring 49.38%?
  14. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  15. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  16. How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech course in Civil Engineering at GTU? I have completed Section A exam
  17. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  18. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
31st August 2015, 03:46 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in B.E or B.Tech in Civil Course nearby Chandigarh?

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?