18th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?

Sir, I want to join Aditya College for studying Diploma in Tally Software. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Tally Software in Aditya College?
  3. Admission procedure to study Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  5. Scope of studying Diploma in Tally Software?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  7. Institutes offering Diploma in Tally Software with fee expenses in Kolkata? -- [New]
  8. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  9. Can I get Accounts job through Tally Software Diploma course for BA(H) student?
  10. List of courses in Computer field for B.Com holder? Which type of job I can get after studying it?
  11. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Tally Software for BCom graduate?
  12. How many Diploma in Tally Software seats are available in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  14. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  15. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Tally Solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  17. Course structure and duration of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?
  18. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?
19th March 2023, 05:16 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?

Aditya College offers a Diploma course in Tally Software which aims to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of accounting principles and the practical skills required to work with Tally software.

The course duration for the Tally Software Diploma course at Aditya College may vary depending on the mode of study chosen. Generally, it is a 6-month course consisting of classroom training, practical sessions, and project work. The course may also be offered in a part-time or online mode, in which case the duration may vary accordingly.

The course structure may include the following topics:
  • Basics of Accounting
  • Introduction to Tally
  • Creating and maintaining Ledgers
  • Accounting Vouchers
  • Inventory management
  • Generating Reports
  • Payroll processing
  • Banking in Tally
  • GST compliance
  • Advanced Tally features

The course may also include hands-on training sessions and real-world projects to provide practical experience in using Tally software.

It is advisable to contact Aditya College directly for more detailed information on the course structure and duration, as well as admission requirements, fees, and other relevant details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?