18th April 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MTech in Transportation Engineering course which is available in MVR College of Engineering & Technology. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many MTech(Transportation Engineering) seats are available in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  3. Course structure of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  4. Scholarships available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  5. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee expenses of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  10. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  11. Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  14. Fee expenses of MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology?
  15. Fee expenses of ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
16th May 2018, 01:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MTech in Transportation Engineering course which is available in MVR College of Engineering & Technology. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

The fee for the MTech Transportation Engineering in MVR College of Engineering & Technology is given below:

Tuition Fee – Rs 28,500 per semester
Special Fee (at the time of admission) – Rs 5,500
Special Fee per year – Rs 2,500
Student Related Service – Rs 1,000

The fee details are available in the MVR College of Engineering & Technology website link given Click Here
18th May 2018, 04:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?

M.Tech in Transportation Engineering course is a course duration of 2 years long.

Total fee for this course in MVR College of Engineering & Technology, Krishna is about 1.45 lakhs Rs.

Candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university to be eligible. Also candidate's must have appear and qualify PGECET/GATE.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?