21st April 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering Bachelor in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Abroad

Hi everyone, I am interested to study Bachelor in Tourism & Hospitality Management. I am looking forward to study in Abroad. So, can I know about the universities which are available for this course in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  2. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scope of studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course?
  4. List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Job opportunities for a candidate through Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management course? Advantages of studying this course?
  6. Scope of M.Sc international tourism & hospitality management from Ireland
  7. Details and benefits of studying Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism course?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  9. Universities offering Bachelor of Logistics Management in Abroad?
  10. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Kolkata
  11. How many BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) seats are available in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology? -- [New]
  13. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism?
  14. List of institutions offering Bachelor of Hospitality Management course in India
  15. Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?
  16. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  17. LLB correspondance course in LLB can be done after B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality?
  18. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?
20th May 2018, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering Bachelor in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Abroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to study Bachelor in Tourism & Hospitality Management. I am looking forward to study in Abroad. So, can I know about the universities which are available for this course in Abroad?

List of universities offering Bachelor in Tourism & Hospitality Management in abroad is given below:

Curtin University - Official Website

Southern Cross University - Official Website

Edith Cowan University - Official Website

The University of Queensland - Official Website

Thompson Rivers University - Official Website

Humber College - Official Website

Ryerson University - Official Website

James Cook University Singapore - Official Website
21st May 2018, 09:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering Bachelor in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Abroad

Universities in abroad to pursue "Bachelor in Tourism & Hospitality Management".

Schiller International University
Florida,*Madrid

University School of Hospitality Management- Sant Pol de Mar
Barcelona

Cesar Ritz Colleges, Switzerland

Turiba University
Riga

HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences, Helsinki

Southern Cross University
Gold Coast Australia

Algonquin College
Ottawa

JCU Singapore
City of Singapore

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Remove *
21st May 2018, 06:45 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Universities offering Bachelor in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Abroad are listed below:-
Cornell University, New York
University of Neveda, Las Vegas
Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne, Switzerland
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
University of Surrey, UK
Griffith University, Australia
Purdue University, US
University of Waterloo, Canada
University of Alberta, Canada
Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?