22nd April 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for ECE student in UPPCL?

Sir, I am a student of Electrical and Electronics Engineering in BTech, studying in 2nd year of Poornima University. I want to do internship in next summer in UPPCL. Kindly tell me the procedure for applying an internship there? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Complete procedure to apply for internship in UPPCL Delhi being a student of EEE?
  2. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for ECE 6th semester student?
  7. What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in BSNL, Kolkata for ECE student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Vadodara for ECE 2nd year student? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply in DSP Internship during summer vacations for ECE 7th student in ECIL?
  11. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting 2 months summer internship in BEL?
  13. Is there any summer internships available for ECE students?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in KPIT Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  17. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
27th May 2018, 07:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for ECE student in UPPCL?

Procedure to Apply for internship in UPPCL:

1. In order to apply for an internship in UPPCL, first you have to need to contact with the HR manager of the UPPCL. Then UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited)
HR department will tell you the process for apply.

2. You need to Take the NOC letter from the HOD or Training and Placement cell of your college.

3. Now you have to submit an application letter along with NOC to the concerned officer of the HR department of UPPCL.

4. If you have got any confirmation from officials of UPPCL, then you may have to face an interview at UPPCL.

For more details you can contact:

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, Triveni Road, Sangam
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211006

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?