23rd April 2018, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Industrial Training in Australia for BSc(Hotel Management) 4th semester student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of BSc in Hotel Management in 3rd semester. I have a training in 4th semester. I am very much confused about my training. I want to make good career in Hotel Industry. I want to do industrial training in Australia. So, is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do Industrial Training in Dubai for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  2. Procedure to apply for industrial training in TPC while doing 4th semester engineering?
  3. Should a 4th semester Instrumentation and Control Engineering student do industrial training? Does the training covers process control and Automation?
  4. List of companies offering Industrial Training to EEE Diploma 4th semester student in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Electronics companies offering 1 month Industrial Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student?
  6. Industries offering Industrial Training to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Telangana? -- [New]
  7. List companies offering Industrial Training to ECE 4th semester student in Gurgaon and Chandigarh?
  8. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Civil Diploma 4th semester student in Vizag?
  9. Where can i get industrial training for four months during 8th semester?
  10. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Odisha?
  11. IT companies offering Industrial Training in C#.Net for 4 weeks to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon? Procedure to apply?
  12. Where to do 4th semester industrial training?
  13. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  14. List of Hotels offering Industrial Training to BSc(Hotel Management) 3rd semester student in Dubai?
  15. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies offering Industrial Training to ECE Diploma student in Bangalore?
  17. Companies in Mumbai to do industrial training for ECE students?
  18. Companies in Vizag and Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to Diploma candidates?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?