24th April 2018, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BSc(Applied Mathematics) for 12th PCM student?

Hi friends, I am a student of 12th standard, studying with Science PCM Group. I want to study BSc in Applied Mathematics after my 12th. So, is it possible for me? I am interested in this subject so I want to know about the possibility. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study BA(Mathematics) for 12th Humanities student?
  2. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  3. Possibility to study BBA course without Mathematics in 12th?
  4. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  5. Possibility to get admission in B.Sc IT without Computer and Mathematics in 12th?
  6. Possibility to study B.Com/BBA in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for 12th Commerce student?
  7. Possibility to study B.Com course after 12th Mathematics and Biology (PCMB)? How to become a CA?
  8. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  9. Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?
  10. Possibility to enter in Film Industry for 12th PCM student?
  11. Possibility to study M.Sc in Computer Science from SMU being a B.A holder who haven't studied Mathematics in 12th?
  12. Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th PCM candidate?
  13. Possibility to study MCA for BSc(Computer Applications) student? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who got disqualify in Maths of 12th Science?
  15. Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate? Subjects enlisted to study in B.Com?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy course for 12th with Science (Mathematics) student? Eligiblity criteria and marks required to get admission in top colleges?
  17. Possibility to study PhD(Mathematics) for ECE graduate?
  18. Can I opt Physics, Chemistry and Home Science to study in B.Sc after completion of 12th PCM?
6th May 2018, 02:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BSc(Applied Mathematics) for 12th PCM student?

Yes, definitely those students who have passed their 12th with PCM from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for BSC in Applied Mathematics. Top universities conduct entrance exam in order to give admission to the deserving candidates.
As an applied mathematician students are employable in almost any field including:

Engineering Firm

Researcher

Advisor

Mathematician

Professor

Video Game Designer
8th May 2018, 09:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BSc(Applied Mathematics) for 12th PCM student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Applied Mathematics:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue this B.Sc in Applied Mathematics course. The basic educational qualification required to pursue this B.Sc in Applied Mathematics course is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Mathematics as one of the subjects with minimum 50% marks.

>> As you are done 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

Some of the colleges offering this course are,
* Guru Ghasidas vishwavidyalaya
* Pondicherry University
* FLAME University, Pune
* Shir Shankaracharya Engineering College, Chhattisgarh
* Parul University, Gujarat..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?