26th April 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to apply in Bank of India Credit Officers recruitment?

Dear Sir, I am looking forward to apply in Bank of India Credit Officers recruitment. But I don't know that experience is required or not for applying in this recruitment. Can you please tell me is experience required or not?

Related Questions:
3rd June 2018, 09:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply in Bank of India Credit Officers recruitment?

No, there is no need of experience required in order to apply for this recruitment. If you can meet the required qualification criteria and age criteria then you can straightaway apply for this recruitment as there is no such experience required.

Experience Required - NIL

>> You should have done Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with MBA or PGDBM or PGDM or PGBM or PGDBA from any recognized organization. Or candidates who are done with post graduation in science or economics or commerce are also eligible to apply.

>> Final year pursuing candidates are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Candidates who are done with CA or Company Secretary or ICWA course are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years.

Click here for Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?