29th April 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MTech in Mechanical Engineering course which is available in Satyam Institute for Management Technology & Science. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  2. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [New]
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Anthropology) in Gurucharan College? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Business Analytics) in IMED, Pune?
13th February 2019, 01:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?

The course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS is given below.

The duration of this course is two years i.e 4 semesters

FIRST SEMETSER

=> Numerical Analysis and Optimization

=> Instrumentation and Measurement

=> Experimental Stress Analysis

=> Metal Forming Analysis

=> Mechatronics and Product Design

=> Experimental Stress Analysis Lab

=> Mechanical Measurement Lab

=> Computational Lab

SECOND SEMESTER

=> Theory of Elasticity

=> Design of Mechanisms

=> Principles of Machine Design

=> General Elective I

=> General Elective II

=> Seminar

=> CAD/CAM Lab

=> Design Practice Lab I

THIRD SEMESTER

=> Mechanical Behaviour of Materials

=> Mechanical Vibrations

=> General Elective III

=> Design Practice Lab II

=> Materials Behaviour and Vibration Lab

=> Minor Project

FOURTHH SEMESTER

=> Dissertation

As per my knowledge, the average course fee of this course is 1 lacs to 1.5 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?