29th April 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Achariya School of Business & Technology for MBA course in the specialization of Finance. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  2. Fee structure of MBA(Finance) offered in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  3. Course structure of MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Achariya School of Business & Technology for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  5. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  7. Eligibility to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  9. Best BBA colleges or institutes in Chandigarh after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board
  10. Is Maninmaniam Sundaranar University approved by AICTE UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  12. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
  13. Eligibility to study Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School for MBA student?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  15. Scored less in Verbal in CAT Exam, which colleges can I apply?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  17. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  18. In which Delhi college can I get for MBA after scoring 58.11 percentile in CAT?
10th June 2018, 08:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue MBA in Finance in Achariya School of Business and Technology:

In order to be eligible for pursuing this MBA in Finance course in Achariya School of Business and Technology course, you must meet the below mentioned criteria.

>> You must have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 45% marks.

>> Besides this criteria, you should have qualified any one of the below mentioned entrance examinations. They are,
* CAT Exam
* CMAT Exam
* MAT Exam
* XAT Exam
* Or any national level management entrance examination

Ph. No: 093444 51222
Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?