30th April 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?

Hello, I want to get admission in Delhi Institute of Technology & Research for studying Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  3. How many Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology seats are available in DITR?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  5. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  6. What qualification should we need to join B.Sc Ophthalmology after completion of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistance?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  8. What are the different subjects consisting the Paramedical course?
  9. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  10. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research? -- [New]
  11. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  12. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  13. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in ATTC?
  14. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  15. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Cement Technology in Assam? Admission procedure, total expenses and qualification required for admission?
  16. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology?
  17. Scope of studying Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology over Bachelor of Radio Diagnosis and Imaging Technology course?
  18. Which are the best para medical courses? I am studying 12th science -- [Most Discussed]
25th March 2023, 04:53 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?

The admission is based on written examination to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology is, candidates must have 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?