30th April 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Food Technology program in College of Technology & Engineering? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

15th May 2019, 03:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?

** The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering is the candidate should have passed master degree in the respective field from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the master degree to study Ph.D. (Food Technology) in the College of Technology & Engineering is 60%.

** Also, you should score good marks in the entrance examination to study Ph.D. (Food Technology) in the College of Technology & Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?