20th June 2011, 06:36 PM
shashankbhatia02

Am I eligible for IIM even if I am having one year gap in my B.Com degree?

HI ..its little URGENT!!
i got 89% and 92% in my class 10th and 12th respectively. My academics have been great till schooling.
AM pursuing CA and am sure of clearing the exams,just the finals are remaining and am doing my articleship from Ernst & Young(one of the Big4s of the world).
BUT the PROBLEM is due to certain personal reasons i got only 49% in first year of bcom and then had to drop out from second year,so now due the personal problems am doing second year now(1year gap between first and second year).
am i eligible to get into IIMs?
DO i still stand a chance? (i'll manage a very good percentile in CAT)
how much should i score in second and third year in order to compensate for 1st year loss?

8th March 2012, 10:05 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIM even if I am having one year gap in my B.Com degree?

your gap of one year will not generate any problem to get admission in IIM.But you will have to satisfy interviewer with a reasonable answer of gapping..
21st September 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIM even if I am having one year gap in my B.Com degree?

Am I eligible for SNAP and CMAT if I have 1 year gap in B.E and i got 52% & 58% in 10th & 12th respectively.
30th April 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing CA final. But have some problem that there is 4 year gap in my 10 and 12. Is there any problem with it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?