20th June 2011, 07:21 PM
Visuj

Can I change my field after diploma in computer engineering if I dont like it? Any chance to get admission in Civil Engineering in Degree?

Sir i hv done diploma in computer engg with 71% ;but im none interested in comouters can i change my fiel .im good at drawing can i get admission to dip or degree in civil engg? Pls answer. Visuj

Related Questions:
  1. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  2. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  3. What should I opt after class 10th if i have keen interest in Maths and Languages?
  4. Can I change my branch in Diploma engineering or in B.E. after completing Diploma engineering?
  5. Can I change graduation branch from computer to electrical?
  6. Is it possible to change my course for 2nd year? How to take admission for civil engineering in diploma?
  7. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  9. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  10. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  11. Possibility for leteral entry into B.E. or B.Tech?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  13. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  14. What type of Engineering can be done after 12th with Computer Science? -- [New]
  15. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Is it possible to change both branch and college while in 2nd year of Civil engineering?
  17. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  18. Is it better to do Polytechnic after completion of 10th class? What are the various job opportunities available?
4th March 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my field after diploma in computer engineering if I dont like it? Any chance to get admission in Civil Engineering in Degree?

Sir Iam doing diploma in computer engineer but i want electrical department while doing B.E can i change my field ????
11th April 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my field after diploma in computer engineering if I dont like it? Any chance to get admission in Civil Engineering in Degree?

Csn I change my branch after completion of diploma from autonoumous college
3rd July 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my field after diploma in Electronic & communication so any change to get admission in Electrical Eng. in Degree
8th July 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

I have been diploma in computer science and engineering and now i want to change civil in degree. can it be happen
21st July 2015, 10:19 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

yes! it is possible to change branch after diploma , the only option is to get into b.tech if you are not interested to do job .

* In b.tech you have the lateral entry .
There you can select the interested branch .

* you have to submit the letter which consists of reason for why want to change your branch ..

* After you completing b.tech
you will have the two certificates .
one is diploma in cse
other is btech in civil engineering .
Advantages also will be there as you know the additional information apart from your branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?