6th May 2018, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Statistics in Indian job market? What type of jobs can I expect?

I have completed my B.Sc and I would like to do M.Sc in Statistics now. But, before that I would like to know the scope of Statistics in Indian market and type of jobs I may expect after completion of Masters in Statistics?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs can I get in Statistics stream? Expected salary and scope?
  2. Scope of AgriBusiness Management in terms of job security in current market conditions of India?
  3. What is the scope of studying History in India? What type of jobs can I expect?
  4. What type of jobs one can expect in Airline industry after completion of B.Tech? -- [New]
  5. Details about Company Secretary like scope, course contents, syllabus, job opportunity etc.
  6. What type of jobs we can expect to get in private sector after completion of B.Sc Nursing graduation?
  7. What is the future scope of Urdu graduated students in terms of job stability?
  8. Scope of getting good job after Statistics honours?
  9. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  10. Job opportunities and the scope after doing M.Des in Animation? What type of jobs are there after M.Des
  11. Colleges offering B.Sc Archaeology, its job opportunities and other details
  12. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  13. Career in Stock Market possible after CFA? What type of jobs would it be?
  14. Can I expect a job in Indian Army after passing B.E computer science?
  15. After B.Sc statistics, what should I do?
  16. What type of jobs are there in bio informatics? Is MSC Bio Informatics enough to get a job, or other courses are required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the scope of studying PhD in Food Technology in India?
  18. Is there any scope of getting Off-shore Jobs in Merchant Navy being a candidate of going to complete Graduation in Statistics this year? Where can I use my degree of B.Sc in Statistics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?