20th June 2011, 09:10 PM

Conditions for getting admission in MDS in abroad countries? Is there a scholarship program? List of colleges having scholarship program?

what are the conditions for getting admission in m.d.s in abroad countries and either there is scholarship program too? please list the colleges having scholarship program.

Related Questions:
  1. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  2. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  3. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  4. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  5. List of entrance exams available to study MDS with scholarship in Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. MDS in Abroad with scholarship for BDS student?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing MDS in outside countries? -- [New]
  8. What are the steps followed to get admission and scholarship for EDC program?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  10. Scholarship arrangement and colleges for Fashion Designing course from foreign countries?
  11. Is there full scholarship available in Abroad for doing MDS?
  12. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing MDS in abroad?
  14. List of scholarships program available to study outside India?
  15. Can I get scholarship at the time of admission to B.Com.B.L. program? How much amount I will get?
  16. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  17. What are the general conditions to get scholarship from any authority?
  18. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
11th December 2011, 09:07 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Conditions for getting admission in MDS in abroad countries? Is there a scholarship program? List of colleges having scholarship program?

hi i am sorry to say you because you cant do mds in abroad but you can do dds in abroad counties and you will get scholarship if you will do dds in abroad countries
11th December 2011, 05:33 PM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: Conditions for getting admission in MDS in abroad countries? Is there a scholarship program? List of colleges having scholarship program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 204 View Post
what are the conditions for getting admission in m.d.s in abroad countries and either there is scholarship program too? please list the colleges having scholarship program.
yes you can do any course free in scholorshipthe only way is u must clear sat exam go the website and find more about it
14th September 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Conditions for getting admission in MDS in abroad countries? Is there a scholarship program? List of colleges having scholarship program?

i have a b.d.s degree from india ,how do i go for masters in france
23rd April 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a bds student... is there any scholarship for mds in foreign universities?. If so plz tell me how could i get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?